Tuesday 13 December 2011

Finally Fastened

Under the seats in our salon are some large open storage spaces.  These spaces formerly had drawers but the space around the drawers was so large that we removed them leaving only the drawer faces.  Still with me?  We thought of various methods to attach said faces to the holes and finally decided on some stainless  . . . for lack of a better word, doodads, from the marine store.  These sat in our "hardware store" for a very long time.  Today the Captain left me in charge of it, and I am happy to report that they all got attached!  Some better than others, lots of rude words later, but all attached.


Madison was a great help, especially with sorting through the millions of screws for those few extra tiny, philips-head screws.  She also informed me that a few of the words I used were definitely NOT the names of screws!  Bad mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment